Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BOOKED!?!?

How can it be that every hotel in Ames and Ankeny are booked for when we need them? Is it because we need it for such a long period of time? The realtor called tonight and said we have a tentative close date of July 3. After looking at a calendar I emailed and asked if we could change it to the 2nd. That way we can hopefully have our stuff delivered on the 3rd, before the long holiday weekend. I hope it works out that way...and I certainly hope we can find a place to stay! I was at first wanting something with a suite/kitchenette but now I just want a room!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No room at the inn? Guess I will have to stay out on the street when I arrive! lol Something will come up, God isn't going to leave you with no where to go. Trust in Him. Mom

Becca said...

There must be something going on in town, huh? You'll find something...I just hope it's sooner than later.

jljdcraig4 said...

It is frustrating when you are getting so close to the move, and can't find something--------I know that GOD will come through for you, though. HE is just so Awesome that way!

Have you thought of checking w/the University? I wonder if they have family housing that you could borrow for a bit-------Maybe if the students go home for the summer? Just a thought........
Be blessed, Jamie.......
Lynn

Unknown said...

Man alive... I'm going to pray that God opens a door that you didn't think of yet. Maybe a family in your new church or something.

Wow -- won't it be exciting to move into a town that is packed with people. LOL

This is going FAST!! How exciting.

I was just thinking of hand prints in cement... if you are military -- I bet you leave a lot of marks around the nation. Create memories instead of handprints! Or more mobile hand prints. °Ü°