Sunday, May 04, 2008

Go, Baby, Go!

I made it!!! I am halfway through my pregnancy and I cannot believe it! 5 months! 20 weeks! I am SO thankful that the Lord has allowed me to continue to carry this baby. I can't wait for the other 20 weeks to fly by so I can meet our new blessing. I love feeling the movements and kicks- nothing can beat the feeling. I'll probably have some belly pictures taken later but it isn't much of one (looks more like fat at times than a baby bump, although maternity clothes do help me look pregnant). Of course I'm not sure I'll publicly share them either;) We'll see!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Oh Jamie!! I am so happy for you! What a miraclous milestone to reach. You deserve all the happiness in the world!

Elizabeth said...

YAY! Congrats- I always loved hitting the 20 week mark- it meant I could now count down.

Praise God for His favor upon you and your baby! I'm looking forward to the day I read of his/her birth on your blog!

DDanielle said...

Yippee! With Matthew I was the same. I ended up wearing matternity clothes just so I would look more like pregnant than just fat:-)

Jodie said...

Yay for halfway!!! And you never look fat silly.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!
Praise God!
Gina