Thursday, May 22, 2008

FOUND!

We found a room! A king suite! It will be nice to have more room that just a standard size hotel room, especially since we'll be in it for about 13 days! I guess instead of searching online I had to call the actual places!

Zach also booked us a room here on base, so our lodging is taken care of!

I made an appointment for our housing pre-inspection. Hopefully not too much will be required of us besides the basic cleaning.

It is unreal to me how fast time is going. I can't wait until my garage sale is over so I can focus on doing what I need to do in the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are always so many things to think about when you move it seems they will never be finished:) It all falls into place somehow and you will be in your new house before you know it!
Gina

Risa said...

That'll be really nice to have more space for such a long stay! :)