Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF

Zach came home early yesterday with 9 roses! Of course then he took the boys out to see the new Indiana Jones movie (which he wasn't at all impressed with). But then he took me (and the kiddos of course) to a delicious dinner at Outback! Yum, yum, yum! That place is quite expensive so we rarely go there and its a huge treat when we do! Thanks hon! Princess stayed home with me while they went to the movies because she wanted us to read our books together;) We worked in the garage for awhile and then we relaxed and read.

I haven't even had my sale yet but we've already made $55! That's almost as much as I made in my whole garage sale last summer! Is it selfish to pray the Lord blesses this sale? I hope we get many people...our neighbor had one last weekend and only had about 10 people show up.

I really want to use the money we make for things for our new home. Curtains, maybe some new decor in the bathrooms, things like that.

I decided that next Friday is our last day of school, if not before. I want a break! We will be done with everything but Little Man's phonics. I'll probably try to finish that up sometime in July or something.

I really should rename Cuddly Boy to 'Booty Shaker'. He started shaking his booty at us out of defiance but its turned into a joke and its so funny. He will just come up out of the blue, turn around and shake his booty! He sure cracks me up!

Get this...we were told when we buried Malachi here that they were able to transport him for free when we move to another national cemetery. When Zach called today to ask about it they said they don't do that. The only way we had him buried HERE was because we were told we could 'move' him. We have no reason at all to come back to Mississippi and I don't want to be buried here! I would have had him buried at home if I'd known they were going to turn around and say they can't move him. I'm going to get my information from the cemetery and look into it more. It is frustrating! As if we have time to deal with this with everything else right now.

It must be that time of month for my kiddos or something. It seems they are constantly getting on one another's nerves, and especially mine. It's like constant fighting and bickering. I guess they probably realize that Mom is preoccupied with the whole move right now and its taking its toll on them. But I am ready to SCREAM with frustration at them!

On to the pregnancy...boy is my back hurting today! It wasn't when I woke up so I'm not sure what I did! It sure is painful! And I don't remember having so much pressure in a pregnancy. Every time I stand up I feel like there's so much pressure I wonder if the baby will come out! I guess with more pregnancies its to be expected, but it sure is uncomfortable!

4 comments:

DDanielle said...

Wow, what a horrible situation to be in with the cemetery, I hope it all works out for you.
Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Take it easy on yourself during this move - you are growing another human in there and it is hard work:)

I hope all works out with moving your precious baby....

By the way....I just found out about my pregnancy - I am not due until January - but we are so excited!
God bless you during this move,
Gina

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary!

I am praying that everything with the garage sale will go well and you will make a decent profit for your "new house fund".

Take it easy and don't stress too much! I am praying that everything will work out well with the cemetary!

Shari said...

Huh, that's funnny. Ali always shakes her booty at us too. Isn't so cute how they can do that? I hope you garage sale goes good. I have do one too. I hope everything works out with moving Malachi. I have never heard of them moving someone once they are buried. We'll pray that that works out.