Thursday, May 22, 2008

3 x 3 = ?

Today is our anniversary. It has been 9 years!!! I can't believe it has been that long! In ways it seems like just yesterday that I graduated from college and then married Zach 2 weeks later. I don't feel old enough to be married for 9 years! But here we are. We have rode quite a ride together and made it through our own tragedies. From moving where the Air Force sends us and dealing with military life (which hasn't always been pleasant), to losing two babies life has kept us on our toes! I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a Godly husband. I'm thankful that Zach desires me to stay home and school our children. I'm thankful that we agree upon allowing God to control our family size. I'm thankful that he plays with the children, changes diapers and bathes them. I'm thankful that he allows me 'my' time, whether its to spend in a book, on the computer or at a Mom's Night Out. I'm thankful that he takes his family to church and is striving to raise our children in the Lord. I love you Zach and I can't wait to see what the next 9 years hold for us!

**I was going to post pictures of us through the years but want to find some more (like our engagement picture). So hopefully I'll get to this later!

9 comments:

Christine said...

Happy anniversary! 9 years is quite an accomplishment. May God continue to bless you and work in your lives. You are such a sweet couple!

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! 9 years does seem like a long time (at this age anyway...someday it will seem like no time at all)...we're coming up on 6.

Jodie said...

Happy Anniversary!

We're still coming down. I'll call you on Sunday.

Amie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Risa said...

Happy Anniversary! I have a picture of you holding Jozie at your wedding - she was't quite a month old! :)

Anonymous said...

To hear you say 9 years really makes me feel OLD! We are coming up on 17 years this October! And I really don't feel old enough to have been married that long.
Happy Anniversary!
Gina

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!

jljdcraig4 said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry I missed this on your actual anniversary..........I seem to be in some sort of time warp over here....

Also, I am so happy for you, that you have the whole room thing worked out in Iowa, Praise GOD!

Lynn

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!