Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Blues Hit

Well, the baby blues hit thanks to some rude receptionist at the urologist's office. She was very rude when I returned a phone call and didn't know who had called me and I just started bawling! Then I was told that my insurance won't cover the surgery I'm supposed to have on Friday for the stones...but now I'm told they will. We're getting conflicting information from various places and it is rather frustrating!

Other than that incident all is going great. I am very tired and didn't really get to relax today because I had visitors and all sorts of this and that people coming in. Baby is doing great- she is a trooper at nursing and my milk came in already. I'd write more but there's a precious little gal who wants to eat.

3 comments:

Risa said...

Hopefully things will get better once you get home and into a regular schedule...and once your mom gets there! :)

Kathryn Caldwell said...

Congratulations Jamie! I am so happy that everything went well with Abby- she is adorable. Hope your surgery goes well- remember to rest! :)

DDanielle said...

awww.....Hopefully it will all look better from home.