Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Update!!


This is Angie, Jamie's friend.


I just got a call from her....Baby Girl Mleko has arrived!!!
Everything went really well and Jamie sounds so happy and relaxed
(that might be from some pain meds she said :)
Zach said baby looks a lot like Chatterbox when she was born.

The hospital does have internet so Zach will bring up their laptop
and Jamie will post more about the
baby and pictures later in the day if she is up to it.

*****************************************

A Baby Girl!


Pink booties and yellow ribbons,
pure delight in every gurgle and coo!
A bundle of love from heaven above
is a new baby daughter for you.

Infancy is precious and fleeting,
enjoy the enchantment of each day.
Cherish each magical moment,
fill her life with love in every way.

14 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations, Zach and Jamie! How exciting!

Babyface74 said...

Welcome baby Mleko!! Congrats Jamie & Zach!

Becki said...

Congratulations on your new blessing! I've been praying for you today.

Kim said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of your bundle of joy!

Anna said...

Congratulations on the birth of your precious baby girl!!

Shari said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see pictures and to hear how you are doing. I was thinkinf of you today at work and wondering. Congratulations!!

MapleCottage said...

Yeah Congratulations, jamie and zach!! Cant wait to see pics! :)

Choppzs said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see some pictures!

DDanielle said...

Yippeee! Glad all went well and you are relaxed (although I guess that won't last lol!)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!
Can't wait for the pictures.
Gina

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Princess.

Amie said...

I have logged into your blog SO MANY times today looking for some pics!

Congrats!

DDanielle said...

ha me too Amie (and I usually go through your blog to get here)

Erica said...

Wow - I can never remember to check since you went private...congratulations! She's beautiful!