Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Booty!


I can't believe my 'baby' is 4! Time has just flown by! I look at him and see a boy growing bigger and bigger yet I also see my precious Cuddly Boy, the sweet baby I first held 4 years ago. He has brought so much joy and laughs to our lives. He's the smartest little boy I know, but he's got two older siblings to keep up with. He loves to help out in so many ways and to do 'big boy things' yet he's also still such a little guy. He still drives me nuts staying up late at night but who can resist when he climbs into bed close to me, plays with my hair and is soon asleep. I wish I could do a picture collage like I've done the other two this year but many pictures are buried or not on this computer and I just don't have the energy to locate them (I'm sorry my sweet boy). I look forward to seeing him grow into a young man. Happy, happy birthday my precious, cuddly Booty Shaker!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Booty Shaker!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy who is soon to be a "big brother"!

Angie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Booty Shaker!!! I cannot believe you are 4 years old today--it is such a fun age! Hope you have a wonderful day my cuddly boy!

Risa said...

Happy Birthday to a great boy! :)

Anna said...

Happy 4th Birthday!

Mama P said...

Happy Birthday silly man!!! I miss seeing his genuine ear-to-ear grin at church!