Monday, August 25, 2008

When you're reading this...

I'll already be gone. It is almost 4 pm on Sunday and I thought I'd type this post up real quick. I have no idea what will happen tomorrow (today for you all) but I'm really praying my baby is developed and that I can just get the c-section. I am really at peace about it and just ready for it all to be over. I'm tired of pain and pain pills. I want to meet our newest blessing. I have no idea if the hospital has internet but I will somehow try to get somebody to post something regarding what is going on. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts! Hoping the next time I post it will be with news and pictures of our baby!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Thinking of you...your appt was at 9am so maybe by now you know if baby will arrive today or not.

Love to you!!

DDanielle said...

Praying for you:-)

Risa said...

I can't wait! I've been thinking and praying for you all day for things to go well! :)

Babyface74 said...

Jamie, I read your last few posts. I am praying for you. Just know that whatever you do is for your health and the babies too. I am sorry you feel that you have not gotten the proper support from your Christian friends that have more medical knowledge. If you are in that much pain and by your posts, I believe you are, than God will be supportive of your choice, He is merciful and loving. Sometimes the pain leads us to what He wants us to do. Our suffering leads us down the path of His choosing. You are doing the right thing. May you and Zach be blessed with a wonderful child today. We are praying for you here in FL.