Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Thankful

I am so thankful for my daughter. She's been a huge help to me. She will fix she and her brothers (and sometimes me) lunch when I ask her to. She'll sometimes get them breakfast. She sorted the laundry (it is crazy how much there is). She gets me things I need and helps with the boys. I'd be so lost without her help.

I'm also thankful that God provided us a church family already. How often do you move to a place and already have a church family (before you even move there)? Normally it takes us awhile! I know God provided it because He knew we'd need it. The Pastor's wife brought dinner last week, another woman called and said she'd try to bring dinner this week and another has emailed. I just wish we all didn't live so far from one another!!!

Well, off to rest. I am exhausted after a night of hardly any sleep.

2 comments:

Risa said...

Isn't it great when they get old enough to do that kind of stuff? :)

Becca said...

She sounds like a jewel, Jamie!