Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home at last

We're home! It is nice to be home again. I was so ready to leave the hospital. I think I was getting rather irritated with things this morning, people in and out and all that, while trying to shower and get things ready to come home. Not like I showed anybody the irritation but I felt it! The baby stayed in the nursery a few times last night because I didn't get much rest yesterday and I really wanted to get sleep before coming home! It felt good to sleep! Our car seat is screwed up so Zach will have to go out today to take care of that and to fill some prescriptions of mine. I've got to call and make sure the whole surgery thing is set to go. All I want to do is rest! But I better eat lunch first! Oh before I forget, go here to see the hospital photo! I just may have to order a bunch! Ok, off to eat, sleep and enjoy my baby! The last thing I want to do lately is be online (hard to believe huh).

6 comments:

Kim said...

Great to hear you're home. Hope all the new adjustments come easily to you. I checked her hospital picture. She looks like a little angel in that dress. I will be praying your surgery goes smoothly.I'm going shopping w/ my mom to buy her a baby gift.

PBJCJ said...

I cant decide who she looks like:) I see a bit of H in there but alot of G too, but she has lighter hair. Whoever she looks like, she is beautiful!!! I agree with Kim, she looks like an angel in the hosptial picture. I am so happy for you!
Love ya!!

Christine said...

What a baby doll! Abby looks so precious! I hope you get some rest, dearie!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!
I will be praying for you on Friday!
You are such a trooper!
Gina

Amie said...

Welcome home Sweet Pea!

I love the hospital photo, that little white dress is adorable!

Mama P said...

Welcome home! She's adorable...I know H is just in HOG HEAVEN!