Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

I began a whiny post yesterday but was interrupted. I guess that's a good thing. Yesterday we began some school. We did Bible, history and science. The kiddos seemed excited to start but when it came down to it they wouldn't listen and I was frustrated! I was going to read too, but we never did get that far. In the evening we did a little more work, just fun little things. I can't believe its that time of year again. Normally I don't start so soon but I figure since I'm feeling ok and with a baby on the way I better do what I can now! We don't have all our books yet and I still have to order math, but I figure we'd do what we have. It's nice to be in more of a routine.



Today it is raining. I love it. It is watering our 'golden' grass and now I don't have to! I just hope it quits by this afternoon when I have to go to the doctors. I'm assuming this will be my last appointment with her. I haven't been needing my pain pills as much but I really hope she'll give me a refill on them because they sure do help when I need them. I will not be a very happy patient if she denies them and I'll request to see the doctor who checked me in to the hospital to see if he will give them. It's nice I haven't needed them as much. I'm really thinking that UTI was giving me all those problems. I've been having pain on my right side (did I mention that before, sorry if I did) and I'm praying there aren't stones over there.



Well, I better feed this hungry belly and get us ready for the day so we can begin school. Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Choppzs said...

I hate it when you are diagnosed left and right for different things and nothing helps. Then 1 day, someone says "oh it could be this or that" give you meds and all of sudden you are feeling better. It's like, why didn't someone think of that months ago when I was in agonizing pain?

I am glad you are feeling a bit better, and it sounds like the schooling is going well!

Risa said...

Wow! You ARE starting school early! LOL I really wanted to start next week but my dad has just gotten back to work from his layoff so we won't be able to order our curriculum until the end of the month! UGH! I REALLY wanted to start early this year so we would have the possibility of getting done before we have to pack up and move next spring. I guess we will just have to see how things go.

Hey, btw, have you used BJU science? I was thinking of getting it for this year.

Jodie said...

I just got caught up on all of your posts! I can't believe you were in the hospital again! Poor thing. Glad you're feeling better.

LOL on booty shaker catching a tree branch. And I love your new diaper bag! Better name that girl an A for sure. ;)

Beth said...

We started school at the end of June. I wanted to be sure we finished a BUNCH before our vacation next week. We will be taking 3 weeks off to spend a week in Alaska & a week in Seattle! Can't wait to get out of MS for a while.

Me said...

Frustrated or not, I give you credit for home schooling. There's no way I'd have the patience for that!

Glad you're feeling better!