Friday, August 01, 2008

Hooray for eBay!

Today was another pretty rough day, though not as emotionally draining (I was an emotional wreck yesterday). At least Zach was home so that helped a bit. I barely slept last night so I napped off and on through the day. Then I began craving Olive Garden food so we ventured out. Of course being a Friday night it was jam packed so we went to a steakhouse instead. Not quite Olive Garden, I just ordered a salad as my appetite hasn't been the best lately, but it was good. I managed to do ok, just walked real slow and sat real still. The trick was on the way home I had to go so bad! But then we passed a Baby's R Us and I said we should stop and get some diapers and a car seat. This is the one we got. I figured we'd better get a more neutral color to be on the safe side!




I've also been busy bidding on eBay. I ain't got nothin' else to do when I lay around;) I managed to win three different auctions of baby clothes and I only spent $15 total (that includes shipping). I got them all in the mail today and here is what there was:
The onesies are all brand new and the original package!
The blanket seen on the top and in the picture below is also brand new. Let's just hope this baby really is a girl with all the stuff I'm getting;)
I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions through the day. Sometimes I notice them and sometimes not, but tonight they're a bit more uncomfortable. Think its time for bed, or at least an attempt!

2 comments:

Risa said...

What great deals you found! And a cute car seat! :)

Amie said...

I think that's the same car seat (in a different pattern) we have.

That's a lot of clothes for $15!