Thursday, July 31, 2008

I hope to take advantage of this...

I've never heard of this before. We must not have had it in the other states we've lived in. I hope I feel somewhat well enough to head out and get some much needed items and to take advantage of the tax free shopping tomorrow and Saturday. We certainly could use some baby clothes and diapers and Chatterbox is in horrible need of dresses and other clothes. But, I doubt I'll feel well enough to venture out... I left a message with my doctor friends in MS so hopefully they'll call back! Thanks for your prayers!

9 comments:

Anna said...

We have that down here, I take advatage every year, and save A LOT=) Hope you feel well enough to shop and save=)

Me said...

Holy crap! That'd be awesome!! Take advantage baby!!

jljdcraig4 said...

I'm praying for you to feel miraculously better, so that you can get out there and do your shopping. :-)
Lynn

Melissa said...

Wow, how cool is that.

Praying for your baby to be able to come soon so you won't be in pain much longer.

Jodie said...

Just move to MN and you could get tax free shopping on clothes and shoes all the time. ;)

Hope you feel better and that the kids simmer down for you soon!

Beth said...

I know that FL has tax free shopping days. I need to find out when they are. We will be going to Pensacola next Saturday for the homeschool conference.

I hope you are feeling well enough to shop!

PBJCJ said...

We have that in NC, silly! Maybe we just didnt need it as much then cuz our kids were so little. We sure can use it now with school supplies and things like that:)

I hope you're feeling better today! Love ya!

Risa said...

I don't know if we have that here but like Jodie said, it wouldn't be that hard to drive to MN (we are only a few miles from the boarder) and get what we need there if I really wanted to.

I should see if we have it here though too...Jozie is the kid in need of clothes in our house...what is it about those girls? :)

Amie said...

Wouldn't that be nice...Michigan's gov't would never give up one red cent of tax revenue.