Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ridiculous

Ok, I know I've been negative a lot in regards to how things are going. But really I am not sure I can find anything positive from it. I feel like I can't enjoy the end of pregnancy because of everything else going on. The baby moves and normally I love it, but lately it just irritates my bladder even more and I wish it to stop. I've been told since the beginning that this baby is lying right on my bladder. I can't sleep at night because I can't get comfortable with my back hurting and with having to get up at least every hour to go to the bathroom. One friend said maybe God just wants me to rest during this time, but that is impossible for the need to get up sometimes every 5 minutes to use the restroom. I can't enjoy and care for my children the way I need to be. They're so unruly and disobedient lately and it irritates me even more. Can't they see I'm miserable and that they're adding to it? I plan on trying to call a doctor in Mississippi I knew that went to our church to ask he and his wife what they think about everything (they're both OBs). I know my baby still has developing to do but I so want this all to be over. I'm about in tears with it all. I mean 6-7 weeks is a long time to keep dealing with all this, don't you think? Please, please pray as I'm at the end of my rope with it all and have no idea what to do to try to feel better.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Just take it one day at a time...that's about all you can do right now.

As far as the kiddos, I am going to try some online ideas that you could have them do in those times you need to rest a bit. I can only imagine what you are going through.

Call me anytime--day or night!
HUGS!!!

Angie said...

Oh! And you know I am all for you calling the doc in MS!

DDanielle said...

It will probably give you much comfort to call the OBs you know. I'm praying for you. You probably won't see anything positive in this until after. Its all in hindsight, don't worry about being negative, I mean your pregnant for goodness sakes and it sounds truly uncomfortable what you are going through, not to mention lack of sleep that has to add to irritability.
Sending you a big internet hug (but I am hugging gently so you don't burst;-)

Anonymous said...

Call the Dr's there and in MS.
With all the stuff we have these days surely there is something they can do to give you some comfort! I will be praying that God will lead you right to the answer! There is nothing worse than feeling like you have to pee all the time!
We are praying for you and God is listening!
Gina

April said...

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Go and see a dr. If anything, it will be worth the piece of mind. You shouldn't be suffering like this.

Amie said...

Isn't there stuff that numbs your bladder? Ask if you can get that.

Anna said...

Jamie make sure you listen to your body, find a few good movies the kids will really find interest in, set the kids up with yummy snacks and just lock your self in your room and lay down for as long as you can=) Take advatage of the time when hubby is home for some R&R as well=) I know it's hard with the children but it won't last forever and really those 6-7 weeks will be over before you know it!

Beth said...

I'm sorry you are still in so much discomfort and pain. I hope the Dr.s in MS can give you some insight/ideas to help you feel better. I can't imagine being in so much pain for so long.