Thursday, July 24, 2008

what else can go wrong????

  • I cannot change my address with eBay. Have you ever heard of anything so stupid? It won't accept my zip code, even though my zip code is correct. It is aggravating when I am 'shopping' for school books.
  • I got a notice from the bank in the mail. Somehow we have really overdrawn from our account but I don't see how. It is difficult trying to maintain 3 checking accounts.
  • Why haven't we been getting mail? I have no idea what new bills will be due when and it is annoying. And I still haven't received my Above Rubies magazine yet!
  • Why when I wasn't on anti-biotics did I feel fine? Now that I'm on them I feel like I have a UTI. Does that make sense? Probably has to do with the stent and all that but it is frustrating.
  • Chatterbox told me my leg was as big as Barney's. How lovely. Glad to know I'm as fat as the big purple dinosaur.
  • We better get all of our back pay in our next paycheck. We will (I'm assuming) have bills to pay (if we ever get our mail), not to mention I've got to get school books ordered and I have got to get baby items before baby arrives.
  • Did I mention before how we were supposed to make money off of this move but we made squat? I will never do another partial-DITY again!
  • My kids are driving me up the wall. As soon as the phone rings all you know what breaks loose. If its not one being aggravating to the others, its one whining or one just being sassy. And here I'm trying to rest on the couch, not an easy thing to do. Last night one dropped a whole watermelon on the floor. Guess who had to clean it up?
  • I am hungry. We have no junk food. Did I mention we have no money? I'm craving cookies. Anybody want to bake me some and bring them by?
  • I want a vacation. I am so happy to be in Iowa but with everything going on I just want a break!
  • I just got a phone call regarding the service of our suburban (remember when we got it fixed?). Which reminded me I have yet to get that door fixed...just one more thing on my list.
  • Once I'm feeling better hopefully I will locate a doctor for the kiddos so I can get Chatterbox assessed. I can't remember if I've said I think she's got nervous tics. They about drive me nuts, especially when she watches TV.
  • I think I've complained enough for now. Sorry for being so down today...

8 comments:

Becca said...

Sigh....it just won't end, will it? BTW, I heard that lemon added to your water is a kidney stone preventative....

Darlene said...

Find one thing to smile about and you will feel much better. Take it to God and He will take all your burdens! Mom

Christine said...

Poor dear, you have been through a lot. Praying that things start looking up for you!

Angel at Aduladi' said...

I would SO bring you cookies!!! Except they might be a tad stale with the long drive between us, LOL!

Beth said...

I would love to bake you some cookies and take care of your kids for a while so you can get some rest, but you moved! And I am glad you were able to get out of here. It is just hot and nasty here right now!

I'm sorry your didn't make any $$ on the DITY, that just doesn't sound right. Did they file the paperwork correctly?

Risa said...

Goodness! I hope things get better soon!

I must say that I haven't been in the mood to cook or bake anything for most of the summer. I think its the heat. :P (Thank goodness for our thunderstorms this morning and today - things have cooled down some!) All I want is something easy to make! Maybe I could send you some store bought cookie dough...then you could bake them yourself and they would be fresh when you got them - but I guess I couldn't guarantee the freshness of the cookie dough by the time it got there....LOL

Luke's been having some eye blinking type of ticks...you know how it's like a hard blink and it just looks odd like he has something in his eyes? I've been meaning to try and get them to an eye dr. but I keep forgetting to make the appt. I'm such a great mom!

momanna98 said...

Oh goodness. Moving cost SO much more than you expect. I was depressed for awhile after I found out how little we were getting from our house. And we ended up being overdrawn on our bank account, too, because our old mortgage took our money when we didn't even have an account with them any more! Luckily, we will get it back and our fees were waived. And I've been living on Doritos and icecream. :-) Seems like we are living the same life. :-) Thanfully, I am not pregnant any more and am pain free. THAT'S a relief. Hope you are feeling better.

Jodie said...

Aw Jam, hugs! It sounds like its rough going. Things always seem so much worse when you don't feel well. I'll be praying for you.