Friday, July 18, 2008

please take me away!

Oh boy, I woke up this morning with my back hurting once again. Some mornings I wake up with my stomach hurting and have to run to the bathroom. Today was by far the worst morning of back and stomach pain. I almost feel like I have the flu or something, but I'm sure its pregnancy related. I had Zach bring me Tylenol and my heating pad before he left for work but neither did much good. I've laid on the couch all morning, sometimes feeling better than other times. Now I'm dealing with my youngest being a total stinker and yelling at everybody so I've had to get up and deal with that. My dear daughter is happily making them all PB&J (again) and being my big helper, but it is no help when I have to deal with BS's behavior, with him thinking he reigns supreme over all. I'm thankful to be feeling the baby moving or I'd be really concerned. I know at the end of pregnancy you can begin to feel this way, but isn't it too early for me to feel this crummy? Well, better get them something more besides just a sandwich.

1 comment:

Risa said...

Yuck! Doesn't sound fun! Hope you are feeling better soon and your remaining 63 "days to go" go by quickly! :)