Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Home


I know some of you can't view slide shows. I'd be more than happy to email you some images if you're also unable to view the video, just let me know! This is just the easiest way to get the pictures on here! The video isn't of the best quality so bear with me;) I must say that I love our new house, although I'm ready for houses near us to be completed...I'm tired of construction waking me early in the morning. Well, when I say early I mean about 8 am..we've really been taking advantage of summer and sleeping in!

9 comments:

Choppzs said...

It is a beautiful house! Sounds like most of the hard work is finally done!

Jodie said...

yay for pics - very nice! I like the flooring! and yay for lemons too!

Christine said...

Your house is lovely. I really love the little porch off of your bedroom! It looks like a lovely place to relax! Blessings!

Mama P said...

What a beautiful house!

Risa said...

Looks great! Very "homey"! :)

Beth said...

Your new home is lovely, Jamie! I really like the open floor plan downstairs.

Darlene said...

Did you let them know you had an interior decorater? I didn't know you had a professional photography taking pics along with you. I'm sure he wasn't as shakey! lol Love you.

Darlene said...

photographer and is decorator with an er or or? I hate misspelling word!

Darlene said...

that is words! I did it again. Okay this is the last one. Love you.