Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mostly pregnancy bullets

  • You know in pregnancy you get to a point where you just can't lean over a bathtub and bathe your children anymore? I've reached that point. Lately my lower left back constantly hurts and leaning over a tub does nothing to help! Good thing Zach helps quite a bit on baths, but I'm thinking soon he's going to have to completely take over.

  • I can't believe it was hotter here today than in MS! I thought I've just been over-heating until I compared temps!

  • Basements are not always a good thing. Try being pregnant and hauling baskets from the basement to the upstairs. Probably not good for my back either, I suppose.

  • I didn't actually stay home all day. Zach took half a day and we went and got some cheapo rugs for the basement. I was going to run out tonight and get some rocking chairs for our porch upstairs but decided to just stay home. With the heat I hate going out!

  • I earned some Mom points today for letting the kiddos play in the sprinkler. Booty Shaker kept getting cold. I don't see how, I'd stick my legs in it and it felt great!

  • Did I mention how tired I am? I am tired. It seems always. I have to take breaks constantly. I suppose this is normal but still.

  • Now my PJs seem to have shrunk. Or wait, I guess I outgrew them. I wanted to put something cool on as I'm so hot but don't fit in anything so I've succumbed to a light t-shirt of Zach's.

  • Are TB tests really ok in pregnancy? I suppose they don't hurt but that's something I thought on later last night. You just never know with things nowadays.

  • I have pictures my mom took of my belly on Sunday but I really don't look like I have a belly in them. Trust me, I have grown, but I think mostly all around- not just in the belly.

  • As long as it stays warm in Mississippi you never could get much of a tan. It was just so hot out! I see how just from doing things outside I'm getting a tan here. Cool.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

cute belly pics!

Choppzs said...

Hey Jamie,
Aunt Bonnie sent out an email asking everyone if we knew your new email and home addy. I guess she also had a question about Baby Malachi. Something about wanting to add him into the family tree and family website. I don't know if you have her email, but I know you have mine. So if you could shoot me an email with your new email then I can forward it on to Aunt Bonnie and then she can get ahold of you!

Amie said...

I think my belly was that size at 20 weeks!

Cute!