Thursday, July 31, 2008

How did he learn that?

The other day the boys were drawing in their notebooks on the floor. We go through so much paper in our house! I had just walked into the room and Booty Shaker goes, 'Mom, look I wrote my name'. I walked over and there were the 4 letters of his (abbreviated) name!!!! They weren't in any order, but written all over the paper! We haven't worked on letters in quite some time and I was amazed at how he remembered!

He will be 4 in less than a month and I keep questioning if I'll be teaching him this year too:) He's so ready to learn!!! My little guy is growing up....good thing there's a baby coming or I'd be itching for one!

3 comments:

Mama Podkayne said...

My Lil'Bug does that too. Then she adds OC at the end and says her name is Lilioc. Wierd, I know.

Hey, I posted about Park Day today and then it turns out we might not be there. It is too hot for a newborn, maybe.

Beth said...

They are such little sponges at that age!

Angie said...

My little Booty Shaker is getting so big! I cannot believe he is almost 4! He was such a snuggler when we first met. Way to go Booty Shaker!!!