Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Brrrr

Sitting in a cold basement again. Fun! Now Chatterbox and Junior Squirrel aren't feeling so well. They seem better right now than they did when they woke up. Here I'd made them dentist appointments today too and had to cancel them! We had a fun playdate with some new friends yesterday. I hate not being able to update on here more often! It's really a huge pain! At the same time I see some pros of it. When Zach was gone I would have been on the computer way more than I was and probably wouldn't have spent as much time with the kiddos. I'm all out of books to read so I'm hoping to make a trip to the library today. The last one I read took awhile for me to get through (I just couldn't get into it until the end).

1 comment:

Kim said...

I miss your blogs everyday :(