Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Real Quick

Our brand new $100 laptop cord BROKE which is why I haven't been blogging. Not quite so convenient to sit in the basement, especially when I'm alone with the kiddos (I don't want to be way in the basement when they're in bed at night in case I don't hear them if they call for me)! But I had things that needed to be done on here so thought I'd blog real quick. Hopefully Best Buy will give us a new cord (I don't think I have the receipt any longer). I am SO frustrated about it! I have more pictures to share from our field trip to the fire station yesterday. Sunday night our baby-sitter's family invited us over there. There were some people there fellowshipping from their church. It was nice to get out, though I'm quite embarrassed by how wild my children were! Tonight Shekinah's coming to baby-sit and I'm going to attempt to do some Christmas shopping. Hopefully it will be successful! I know there was more I wanted to say but I have children running wild and should go and round them up to do some school. They've been working on their own so far this morning but I think I better help out now. Plus one little boy just scared his baby sister. Did I mention that I can't wait for Zach to come home? I'm doing fine, its just this moment life is hectic (of course, the moment I try to blog...or talk on the phone or do anything for ME)!!! Life...

4 comments:

DDanielle said...

Good luck...on the Christmas shopping and keeping your wits about you:-)

Amie said...

Oh my! I can't believe your cord broke already!

Becca said...

You can't do anything for YOU...you're a mom, silly! ;) Hang in there!

Kim said...

Sorry to hear your cord broke already. That stinks especially since it was so expensive. Have fun christmas shopping. I always love going christmas shopping.