Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First snowfall

Notice in the previous post the beautiful weather at the park, and then notice in these ones 6 days later the weather!

Here are my girls all ready for church

Do you see that little smile??? LOVE it!

They all love to hold the baby!
And I actually managed to get them all in a picture at the same time! Do you see that bit of white stuff on the ground? I think the kids were hoping it'd stay. I have to admit it was exciting to see the snow fall but I'm so glad it didn't stick!
Chatterbox trying to taste the snow! Silly girlSee the snow falling... I love when they sleep like this. She hasn't been doing this too much lately. It's either on me or in the swing! But she is awake a bit more also

1 comment:

Kim said...

You finally got to see some white stuff, eh?