Thursday, November 13, 2008

Field Trip Time!

Today we took a 'field trip' and went to the Science Center. It was our first time going to this one and I wasn't sure what to expect. It was nice to get out and explore something different. I know the kiddos had a good time. It wasn't the best one we've been to but it was good...nothing can compare to the one in South Carolina! I think the one in Mobile is better also...nothing beats the shrimp boat! But we still had a ton of fun and here's the proof: (don't pay attention to the date, I set it quickly and hit the wrong year)Ok, so maybe it wasn't always fun...
For more pictures you can go here. Oh and of course little miss Sweet Pea was cuddled close to Mommy so there are no pictures of her...

3 comments:

DDanielle said...

Looks like fun. I have to say that is one of the best things I see about homeschooling (not the ONLY best thing though lol). Schools today don't take to many field trips. Chad and I love taking Daniel places even at 2 I think there is a lot to learn from places like that. Very cool! Hey if you ever make it to the Detroit area I would LOVE to take your kids the HENRY FORD....there is a museum which is really huge...but also there is Greenfield village which I think your little Chatterbox would love.

Melissa said...

Wow, those pictures are great. It looks like so much fun!

PBJCJ said...

I remember that place in Mobile. It was great! The kids loved it, and I did too (even though I think I got sick there, right? LOL). It looks like you and the kids are doing well w/o Daddy being there - having fun!
Miss you!