Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick update. Took the kids to play at BK yesterday and next thing I know Booty Shaker is laying on the bench. He said he was tired. Weird. So, I didn't' get my shopping in (we're soooo low on groceries, have no idea what we're goign to eat today!). We came home and he laid around all night. Had a fever. Has an appetite though. I had him sleep with me so I could 'watch' him better. I got like zero sleep! He was tossing and turning, and then with the baby to feed. I am tired. Supposed to have a playdate today. Better cancel that one. I pray the rest of us don't get it. He's got a few red spots in his mouth (not raised or anything) so I'm keeping my eye on him. The thing is we were all sharing pop at BK. Great! So please pray for us! One of these days I'll be able to share some more pictures with you!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Will be praying for everyone to stay healthy.

DDanielle said...

oh boy not good. Will keep all of you in my prayers.

Kim said...

Hope he feels better!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when my kids are sick!
I feel so bad for them!
Hope he feels better.
Gina