Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Creativity

Last week in history we talked about Jerusalem's walls being rebuilt. Junior Squirrel made a wonderful replica but either he or one of his siblings tore it apart. So, he redid this Jerusalem. I know he can do better and I'm going to encourage him to try it again!

Then Chatterbox got in on the action and did an awesome job! So much detail! Flat roofs on the houses. The people on the right are in the temple. To the left is the 'Most Holy Place'. Then there's the wall (and a black ladder). I love how they use their imaginations with Lego's! They do such a wonderful job. Zach often teases how I can't build with Lego's. I can try but my stuff would never turn out as well as all of theirs! They get the creative genes from dad's side of the family!




1 comment:

Kim said...

That must of took CB a long time to do. That is a lot of details and very hard work there.