Tuesday, November 04, 2008

cloudy to sunshine

Ok, so the day did get better...it always does! Sometimes it just seems never ending in the middle of it all! I forgot to post the link to the book I'm reading...duh! That's how crazy the moment was I guess! And I must say that right now I have such a peace about the outcome of the election, no matter what happens. The Lord led me to many verses last night (not all peaceful ones...) but it is always nice when He shows us His hand and gives us His peace. And like the rest of you I will be glad when this is all behind us. I'm sick of blogging about it and I'm not sure why I keep doing it;) Sorry...I really am not that political...

3 comments:

Kim said...

Did you go vote? I did. I feel such a peace with the outcome too. Hope our guy wins.

Jamie said...

I think I keep forgetting to tell you all that I voted absentee about a month ago! Glad I didn't have to stand in a line!

Melissa said...

I agree. God has given me a peace as well. He is still in control and always will be.