Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time is flying

I keep forgetting how old Sweet Pea is! It is flying. I guess she's 11 weeks this week. Here she is bundled up yesterday before we ran errands. I thought she looked so cute! She didn't think so I guess;)

This was tonight. All bright eyed! She is the first of all my baby's to stick to a pacifier! The oldest two were thumb suckers and I was the pacifier for Booty Shaker! I'm not sure how I feel about it...at least it soothes her! Right now she's laying here smiling up at the ceiling!

So far this week isn't going too bad. During the day it isn't any different than a normal day since I'm used to being home with them anyway. In the evenings they tend to get rowdy a bit, but its been fine. Last night they went to bed late because I went to a homeschool meeting (that group I wasn't going to join isn't so bad after all)! Tonight I had every intention to put them to bed earlier but it was around 8:30. I was in the basement printing up some school papers and Chatterbox finally got her brothers to sit down so she could read the Bible to them. She even led them in singing some praise songs! It was so sweet to sit and listen to her teach her brothers! Maybe I am doing something right!?!

1 comment:

Kim said...

My last two were pacifier babies. It hard to get rid of. They give it up eventually though. I'm so glad your week w/out Zach is going good. Keep busy and the time will fly.