Monday, November 03, 2008

what will tomorrow bring?

I think that is the question on a lot of our minds. I know Chatterbox can't stop talking about tomorrow and saying, "Go John McCain and Sarah"! You sure can tell from a child who their parents are rooting for, huh? Tonight Zach filled up the gas tanks. It was only $1.89 a gallon!!! I wonder what it will be tomorrow or Wednesday? Do you think it will drastically change? I can't help but wonder if there will be some sort of riots or something after the outcome (I don't know why I keep thinking that though). I can't help but cry out to God whenever I think of the outcome- for His will, for His peace upon us all no matter what (because if one side wins we know the other side will be upset). And I keep thinking about the Left Behind books. Though they're fiction they really have been coming to mind. Have you ever gone to this site? It's a good one...and I found this there:

Couldn't help but laughing at that one!

And this article is a MUST READ!!!

1 comment:

DDanielle said...

LOL I love the spelling of official, didn't notice that until after I looked at it once. I agree with you about people being upset. No matter what side wins the other half will be upset. However we have had half the country upset for so long I don't remember what it was like before.