Wednesday, November 19, 2008

scattered brains

Today we're not doing 'school' and we're cleaning the basement. I don't know how it manages to get in such disarray but I've had it! So cleaning is our school today! I want to better organize some things and may as well drag out the bins of Christmas decorations while I'm at it. Last night I managed to buy a few Christmas items, but wasn't very successful. Oh, in my previous post by the end I wasn't even able to think clearly with the commotion going on around me! I meant to tell you I haven't even had time to use the bathroom it seems like! That's what I was more trying to refer to for 'me' time! It will be late in the day and I'll realize I meant to pee hours ago!!! Busy, busy! I must say that my desk area down here is looking so much better. I had papers strewn everywhere and never organized anything of that nature since we've moved here! It feels great to have that done! And its nice that we can all be down here in the same area working together! Ok, I'll try to get the rest of my pictures up. Oh, and our eye appointments went well. Junior Squirrel really wanted glasses and cried when he didn't need them! I guess he told the eye doctor that he purposely blinks real fast "like this" and showed him and said, "So that I can get glasses". Sorry, buddy but it didn't' work! I'm sure one day he'll need them but I'm so thankful he doesn't yet! Chatterbox needs a new prescription so we'll have to do that sometime. Sorry for more scattered thoughts....that's how my brains been working lately!

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is so funny you forget to go pee. I remember right after I had Jalynn, my mind was so occupied with a new baby, trying to get rest and keeping up with the other kids, that i would forget to eat. I went all day and was like I forgot to eat today. It is very easily for us mom to get distracted and forget about ourselves. You need a little vacation by yourself when Zach gets home. How much longer is it anyway?

DDanielle said...

yeah I hate it when you don't get a chance for that "special" "me" time lol. Sometimes the baby is with me. At the old house the dog would come in the bathroom wtih me in the morning. She doesn't do that anymore lol.
It is nice to get some organization stuff under control.

Beth said...

Oh how I remember the days when I didn't remember to take care of my needs because I was so busy taking care of the kids. The days will pass and you will look back on them and wonder how you survived.

Organizing sounds good. I know that I need to get busy on doing that! I don't even have the excuse of a new house & baby. I have some homeschool stuff that we are finished with that I need to list to sell...I'll get to that someday!