Monday, January 05, 2009

Bullets

  • Did you notice I have a new 'tracker'. Yep, now I can try to figure out who you are and see that you come by and don't leave me comments! Yep, I got you now!
  • I've had a headache all day.
  • I've been spit up on all day. Poor Sweet Pea...poor me...poor clothes!
  • We started school again today. Went pretty good. Well, until it took Junior Squirrel forever to do his English.
  • Did I mention Booty Shaker began actual school? Yep. I started him on Explode the Code today. Not like we haven't been doing things already though...just more 'official' now (if that makes sense).
  • Chatterbox & I read her book 'Growing Little Women' tonight. Mind you we've had it for over a year and I think are only on like the second section. We talked about friends. She said something so profound to me: choosing your friend is choosing their heart. I couldn't have said it better my dear girl!
  • CB got the new Clue game. I beat her 3 times tonight, but if she were really paying attention she could have won two of the games. Then again we've been playing a lot of games in this house (Zach & I too) and I've been kicking some b*tt!
  • I made the most delicious chicken recipe tonight. It was loaded down with cheese & I just devoured it. Zach forgot to take out chicken last night so I could put something in my new slow cooker so I just threw something together. I loved it!
  • I still haven't started on my thankful list for this year. What's my problem? I'm totally thankful...so I need to get on it!
  • JS has a new favorite song- The Happy Song. We sang praise songs to his new CDs today and boy was he singing away on that one! So cute to hear kids sing...it brought tears to my eyes today to hear him praising God!

8 comments:

Christine said...

I hope you feel better, soon. Headaches are the pits. How is Booty Shaker liking school? The chicken recipe sounds delightful. Blessings!

DDanielle said...

spit up is no fun. I am glad Manu is FINALLY past that stage. Daniel has Candy Land. He played it once with me with not much problem. However since then its been a little trying especially when daddy is around. Daniel does not like to sing. Well he hates it when I sing and won't sing along. Every once in a while he starts "chanting" I don't know how else to describe it, I realized that is him singing. I guess I will give it a little more time. But how nice it must have been to hear the kids singing like that!
Oh and if you can track people, you must notice I get really bored some days.....I have to be "available" on the computer....but well I get bored lol!

Kim said...

Hope your head feels better. Pass that recipe along. That's so cool JS loves to sing. DB is my little singer. I was thinking the other day wonder if he will have a good singing voice when he grows up. I always wished I could sing, so maybe one of my kids will

Darlene said...

Went in and out to see if your tracker was working! It does. Now you know I am not working lol.

Jamie said...

Christine- BS has a hard time paying attention to some things but does well at others!

Kim- I always wished I could sing too so I hope at least one of my kids can!

Mom- good thing my blog is private so your work can't see that you're not working;)

Beth said...

My kids love to sing. It is wonderful to listen to them praising the Lord through song.

I cook frozen chicken in the CP all the time. I just throw it in about ten-ish and we usually have dinner about 6.

I hope you are feeling better today and SP has gotten over the spit up issue...yucky.

Anonymous said...

I like having the tracker on my blog. I can keep up with who is peeking. My Mom gets upset that it puts her location as United States instead of the city where she lives - who knows???

I have had books that long before reading them - but the timing has to be right or it just doesn't work. I love reading with my kids. I just love reading!

Gina

Risa said...

-I want that tracker...I just don't have as many people to worry about as you! LOL
-I have a headach today! :P
-Jozie got the new Clue game too but we haven't played it yet. She also got the new Monopoly with the electronic banking wich we have played, but it's long and it loses her attention after a while...we're yet to finish a game!
-I need to get back on making a weekly menu! I haven't been a very good cook lately! It was so much easier and I looked forward to cooking every night when I did do it...now it's a pain because I have to think about what to make with what I have on hand....
-Luke used to love The Happy Song when we lived in MI - we sang it in church all the time about then. I used to love hearing him just singing it during the day and he'd say, "I love that worship music mom!" LOL