Sunday, January 25, 2009

School Days

Here are some pictures I took over the past couple of weeks regarding school. This first one is on our lesson of Spartacus. They made 'Slave Signs' as if they were going to a slave auction, stating some things they're good at. Booty Shaker didn't want to get in the picture, but he made one too. They're more than eager looking little slaves, wouldn't you say?

Attempting to play Scrabble (thanks Amie). She didn't much care for this game, but I'll ring her in (it's my favorite).

The boys playing Sequence for kids while we attempted Scrabble.

We made mosaics in history this past week. They each made one of their initials. I see that our homeschool group is going to be making mosaics for art in Feb. I may sign us up.

I've been meaning to take pictures of what we do throughout a day but haven't gotten around to it (I forget in the morning). Hopefully since I have my batteries charging on the counter I'll remember tomorrow. We have been cruising along with schoolwork. Junior Squirrel finished his Science book so we'll move on to something else (I have some good science readers I think we'll read and maybe do some projects). We only have 2 weeks left in our history! It will be nice to finish it. I can't believe we're almost done with it!!!
Posted by Picasa