Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LOVE it!

I got the new Serene & Pearl CD & I LOVE it. I was feeling so down & just had a bad attitude about everything and stuck this in and I feel so encouraged. I could cry just thinking about the impact the words have. If you've never heard them sing go to the Above Rubies site and take a listen right now! Then try to support this awesome ministry & buy a CD! No, I don't get anything for putting that plug out there...but I can bet you will be encouraged in your role as a wife and mother!

My boy is upstairs worshipping Jesus. His sister was annoying him and he comes down and says, "Mom, Chatterbox is bugging me while I worship Jesus!" How could I not smile?

Am I the only one who is excited for American Idol tonight??? I can't wait! Also, I admit I've been putting in my votes for HGTV's Dream Home...yeah DREAM is right!

And blizzard? We never saw one here. It got windy but didn't snow so it wasn't bad. It's cold though and I'm thankful I get to stay inside. Thanks to Zach for running to the store for me after work! I'll be making homemade pizzas for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im waiting for american idol, hopefully I dont forget by time it comes on.

Beth said...

I watched the last 10 minutes of American Idol. That was the first time I've watched any of it. It was ok...but I can live w/o it. We aren't big tv watchers and I got frustrated really quickly with the commercials.

I'm glad you didn't get the predicted blizzard. I'm going to check out the new CD from Serene & Pearl.