Friday, June 11, 2010

Sour Lemons

This afternoon is our Memorial Service for Nathaniel. It seemed like we'd never get it planned and I was getting quite irritated about it, but here it is. It still sometimes seems so unreal. I wonder how it will go. I wonder how I'll hold up. I remember so clearly our service for Malachi. Dr. Mike did an awesome job and JR, the 'music man' sang Amazing Grace. That song has taken on a whole new meaning to me since that day. But, boy the tears fell. Still thinking on that day, with my sons body in that tiny box. Now, I get the privilege of doing it all over again with another baby (sarcasm). It sure sucks.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I know it will be hard, but I pray that you will have peace after this and encounter your road to recovery and healing

I am OK said...

We are praying here too.

On Friday especially, you were in my heart all day.

Amie said...

I hope all went well with your service.