Wednesday, March 11, 2009

here i am

Well, we have internet in our room. Guess we just use Zach's travel card to pay for it. It still seems rather ridiculous to me. And I don't have time to blog right now because Zach should be here for lunch soon. I will try to get on this afternoon and give an update. Having a good time, although I admit I feel weird walking around with my kids and not seeing any other kids (not just with Zach's group but within the whole hotel I don't see ONE kid or family). Makes me realize how some places are so anti-child. Sad. So as I feel weird I also try to be proud of my family! And as I walk by people I hear them comment how they miss their children or wish they were here with them.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Sounds like your having a good time. Whats with charging for wi-fi in your room??