Thursday, March 05, 2009

record breaking highs

Today we had record breaking temps. It was so nice- in the low 70s. The kids got to eat their lunch outside and play outside for awhile. Once school was done we headed to the park. It was such a nice day for a walk.



Here's the 'pond' by the park. It was starting to thaw out in places and there were Canadian geese. The geese remind me of college...you'd always have to watch where you walked as you walked to class so you didn't step in goose poop! Lots of geese around here!Booty Shaker checking out the pond...trying to get too close for this mama's comfort!


Chatterbox posing for a picture. Smile my boy! See that nice blue sky! I try not to drool over the huge houses that you see.


My 'monkey' hangin' around!


Here's my 3 older 'monkeys'. The baby was sleeping away on mama of course!


Making funny faces. Of course Booty Shaker has a funny face in the picture above too!I love this picture of CB & Daisy!







"Cheese"

On the walk home BS said, "Mom, take a picture of me!" It is rare for him to say this and pose so I quickly snapped a shot!

So of course his sister and brother had to follow suit....


He wanted another picture! I can't resist that face, nor the way he asks!

A girl & her pup

Trying to snap a photo of JS on the trail
He wanted yet another...here he's driving his car!!! Great use of your imagination my boy!
He reminds me of a prophet here for some reason! JS the prophet?
Of course once we arrived home I had to snap some pictures of Sweet Pea. She slept on me the entire time on our walk and at the park! I LOVE my Ergo & so does my baby! Isn't she so cute and smiley? I love you SP!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Such cute pics!

I have to say, Sweet Pea still looks like Booty Shaker! But so much like Natalie too!

Kim said...

I am so jealous. That must be so wonderful to enjoy that weather and get to go for a walk. I can't wait for nice weather to come here.

Darlene said...

In the second pic of A. she reminds me of Cindy. MOM