Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Are you peeking in my 'window'???

Since my blog is private I know who has access to it. But I guess it bothers me that over 50 people have access to reading it and yet I only get a few comments! I feel like maybe people are just being nosy on me...although I know they read, it would be nice to see comments saying so (does that make sense?). So, I may be revamping a bit soon...getting rid of some people who haven't commented in awhile...if ever. I'm not trying to push you all to leave a comment every time you read, its just nice to know who's actually reading about what's going on with me, ya know? Rather than just nosing in on our lives.... And I know its hard if you read through a feed or whatever but there are some of you who haven't commented since I've gone private!!! And here I was thinking about going public again...but I guess I like my 'privacy'!

7 comments:

April said...

How funny...I was just thinking kind of the same thing. It makes me not want to blog when I don't get comments...and I seldomly do. I have a stat counter, so I know how many people read my blog, and I know the majority of the people are my friends because they all tell me the read it DAILY. I guess I try not to get upset though since most of my friends don't blog, and therefore don't understand the love of comments. I hear you though! It's like having a once sided phone conversation. :-)

Amie said...

Where did all these posts come from? You've added like five posts since I checked last!

I sure hope those were pills on your x-ray...I can't imagine stones developing that fast although I really don't know anything about them.

I know what you mean about newborns. I think I held each of my babies longer than the last just because you realize how fast they grow. One time my neighbor asked if I *ever* put Sadie down.

It's not like your ever going to look back and say "gee, I wish I wouldn't of held my baby that much".

AmazingGraceTX said...

Don't get rid of MEEEEEE!!! I check up on you to see how you all are doing, but i'm terrible at leaving comments!!

Babyface74 said...

I tried following you and it won't let me. So I figured you didn't hav ethat option set up.....

I understand about the peeking though. I have no idea who reads mine and I get very few comments. I think you and Amie are it! ;-)

Jodie said...

I just left a huge post with comments on my blog. I check on you and care about you. Even if I don't always leave comments. I'm kind of like April, people don't always, if ever, leave me comments, but I know they were there. ;)

Anonymous said...

I also have lots of people who read my blog and NEVER leave comments. I started a blog so people could keep up with us because we move around so much.
I wouldn't write people off just because they don't leave comments. Allot of people just don't feel comfortable doing it.
Or they can't think of anything to say and feel funny next to those of us who can write books about almost anything:) Blogs are fun because you get to peek inside others windows legally:)
Be Blessed,
Gina

Angel at Aduladi' said...

I hear you girl! I am over 18000 hits and I do not get many comments at all! Makes you want to stop writing... almost.

I know you had your reasons for going private, but I can't have you on my RSS reader anymore, ;-(. Do you know a way I can follow you anyway? I still come and check on you but you are no longer "in my face" so to speak, LOL!