Saturday, September 27, 2008

uh, DUH

Yesterday when I got home from the park & library I was met by my neighbor. Well, actually his dog met us and the kids were petting him. Then the neighbor came to get the dog. I didn't really talk much because I was on the phone and trying to bring everything in the house. But he stopped me and told me he had to talk to me. He said he cut our cable cord- AGAIN but that his wife had called the cable company to fix it. He cut it Thursday night- the same day they came and fixed it! So I thought we'd be up and running by now since his wife called. Nope...no idea when they'll make it here. They scheduled an appointment for Tuesday but we're on the 'priority list' so it should be sooner. I feel terrible that I'm using somebody else's wireless connection (especially since its a good neighbor) but come on now, let's be realistic...I can't live without internet for that long! AND Zach is taking online classes and needs it also. So, let's hope this is the last time the neighbor cuts our cord. The first time I was understanding...now I'm a tad frustrated! Next time I think I'd be angry! Anyway, thus is the saga of the cut cable cord.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You'd think he would know where it was, especially since he cut it once already. How crazy. I would be mad but never say anything if that happened to us. Jess would be the one to let them know. HE wouldn't be too nice about it either. You'd think he would be more careful.

Jodie said...

how on earth does he keep cutting it???????