Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm so excited, I cannot wait, you won't believe this...

Tomorrow night there is something 'special' going on in our area. I just so happened to go to the website last night and discovered that there was one in our area. What timing! It is something I have been wanting to see for some time now!!! I just can't believe I'll actually be able to see it in real life! What is it, you ask? Well, that's the fun part...you get to guess. And I'll tell you all about it after the fact. Just know that I will be so blessed, yet probably better take my Kleenex (that's just me though, most people probably wouldn't need Kleenex for it).

6 comments:

Kim said...

I'm thinking maybe a christian music concert. Perhaps one of your favorites happens to be in town. I don't know, I can't wait to find out and hear all about it.

Mama P said...

It's the alien invasion...it's finally happening and you are just so excited to be able to see it.

JUST KIDDING! I know what it is, lol...but I wont spoil the surprise, other than saying that Im really jealous!

DDanielle said...

um....the circus? I really hope its not that because I just may not visit you if you cry over the circus...well unless its crying from fear of clowns, because then I would totally understand.

Angel at Aduladi' said...

You have fixed the problem!! By adding the "follow this blog" application it automatically updates on my Google RSS Feed. Whoo Hoo!

Now write something today so I can test it!

momanna98 said...

Yup, it's you. I crossed out weeks and put months because my baby is 4 months and it's random things about me, but I left weeks, because that's your clue. :-)

Beth said...

Are you going to see the Fireproof movie?