Tuesday, September 30, 2008

as requested...






I couldn't think of what else to blog about so since it was requested I thought I'd put more pictures up! These are from Sunday. Today was pretty uneventful...school, went out to dinner, grocery shopped and watched another American Girl movie with Chatterbox. I was laughing at her when she cried in some spots, but at one point we were both crying together;) Like mother like daughter. Mom, I'm sure if you were here you would've been crying too! Zach would be rolling his eyes! CB asked when she can start her own blog and declared that every lady needs a blog!!! So, there you have it!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amie said...

Awww, so sweet. Love the purple.

Darlene said...

Is she beautiful or what? She is too young for her own blog and you can tell her I said it. Give the kids hugs and kisses from me.

Jodie said...

LOL CB wanting a blog. Are you going to let her? It would be so funny to see what she would post.

Erika said...

Your baby is already losing her newborn looks. So precious!

Elizabeth said...

She's getting so big already! She is adorable-glad to hear everything is going well for you and your family!

Babyface74 said...

She is growing sooo fast!!! And your DH always looks so proud when he is holding her. What a blessing.