Sunday, September 21, 2008

do you know what today is?

It's my 'due date', although I know God knew the date Sweet Pea would be born. I am very thankful I didn't have to make it this far!!! With how miserable I was I couldn't imagine.

Speaking of miserable, we stayed home from church today. Zach ran for an Iowa POW thing with the ROTC on Friday. I think he said he ran like 7 miles, so his legs are quite sore. My neck still hurts and it causes a headache and I feel just miserable, almost flu-like. I know I don't have the flu, that its just from this kink I can't get rid of. And it is way worse when/after I lay down. With that said I'm going to attempt to take a nap because I feel horrible and I'm so tired. I really hope it gives me some relief soon. I keep thinking I ought to see a chiropractor but we don't have the money to fork over for that!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I sure hope you feel better. Those kinks and headaches can sure be a bothersome. Maybe you should look into going to a chiroprctor. Jess went a couple months ago. We called around some were pretty pricey. But it seems the ones who have their own practice are cheaper. He only paid $35. and it was worth it. Some chiropractors have a $35 fee for the consultation and they have a $35 fee for whatever adjustments they do. That's what this one he went to charged, but if you pay with cash on the spot they only charge you $35 for the adjustments. It may be worth calling around and finding someone like that.