Thursday, September 11, 2008

The last week of play...

Yesterday we went sightseeing to the Amana Colonies. And wouldn't you know that I forgot my camera...I could have taken some great photos of the kids. I did take two on my cell phone but I have no idea how to get them to my computer (for some reason I can't get them on when attaching through a USB cable). The buildings there were really neat to see. I didn't get to enjoy the stores as much because I was carrying the baby in the Ergo and the majority of the time I had the two boys too. Makes for a quick stroll through antiques, household goods and other things! We walked away not buying anything but food!!

Today I'm hoping to get some shopping in. Now that the temps have gotten cooler I realize that some of the kids are in need of warmer clothes! Well, Papa just pulled up from his morning hike so I better get off.

Sweet Pea is doing real well. I didn't think she'd sleep well last night because she slept a lot yesterday (she sure loved the Ergo) but she slept real well. She's such a sweet little baby....so content. Mama's just enjoying her!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like you are having a nice visit with family!!

The pics from the cell phone...if you want text them to me and I will email them to your email. Or try typing in your email addy on your phone where you would normally type in someone's phone number.

:)

Kim said...

That's really nice you got to go sight seeing . Sweet Pea sounds like Baby Girl when she was little. That girl loved to sleep. I was concerned actually cause she slept so much. She still likes to sleep. She'll sleep until 11 am, when she's not teething.