Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun MEME

6 random things about me...

Read my 6 random things for clues as to whom the 6 people I tagged are. If I'm talking about you, you're it!



1. My girl isn't so little anymore. Although she hasn't hit the double digits yet, she's still sassy and smart. She loves to pick on her brothers and boss them around but she also loves them.



2. I love to bake and I've been itching to do it, I just haven't had the time. I don't think I've baked anything homemade since we've lived here (boxed brownies don't count even though they're delicious).



3. We enjoy living in our new home, however there are still so many thing we'd like to do with it. I guess it all takes time.



4. Being proved wrong by a 3 or 4 year old is never much fun, is it!?!? How is it that in some cases they seem to know more than us!



5. We've recently been blessed with our 4th child, a girl. Thankfully we didn't have to endure a horrible hurricane right after!



6. If I could have one talent I think it would be to sew.



So, if I was talking about you its your turn to do the same...

No comments: