Sunday, September 14, 2008

Senility & Sections

My parents left a pair of sandals, a pair of sunglasses and my mom's cell phone charger for the car. She took my charger so now I have no way of charging my phone. I'll probably go and buy one. My phone is about to die so I have to leave it turned off. Such a pain when you rely on these modern conveniences.

For those who have had more than one c-section, did you have more pain after the second one? It doesn't hurt where my incision is but it does hurt above it, almost like they reefed on my stomach too much! It's not constant but its annoying when I do feel it!

Feeding time for Sweet Pea...

6 comments:

Angel at Aduladi' said...

Silly question, but do you have a car charger? I had the same problem once when my mom took my cell phone charger and I went out and bought a car charger and then an adapter so I could plug it into the wall. It was cheaper than getting a new house charger (I got a Wal-Mart brand) and then I had my mom send me mine back.

That way I did not have two and had a back-up option.

DDanielle said...

I did have more pain after the second section. It just took more time to recover, and it felt like weeks before everything got settled back in place. Not a lot of pain but it was a little different.

Jamie said...

Angel, I don't have a car charger but that's what I plan to buy...hopefully we'll make a trip to Wally World tomorrow...

Angie said...

I had little aches and pains after, especially when I would nurse Claire. Nothing too bad...but then again Jacob's c-section pains were major so minor ones from Claire I was ok with.

Anonymous said...

"reefed??" that is a new word on me, and i like to put new word in my vocab so, please explain:)
Gina

Elizabeth said...

I didn't have the kind of pain you're referring to with my first or second c-section, but with the third (Ben's in Feb.) if I moved the wrong way, it felt like something above the incision was tearing. This went on for a few weeks after his birth and then went away. I would keep an eye on it, however. But it's probably just normal.

Glad to see you're enjoying your new blessing. They do grow fast.