Monday, September 22, 2008

Can I please go back to bed????

This day has started off on the WRONG foot. I am so grouchy in dealing with these children. One boy peed his bed (again). He never had accidents potty training but seems to pee his bed often lately. Of course they guzzle down water before bed and that doesn't help... A girl was trying to cause problems with the brothers by getting them upset. She was afraid to go upstairs by herself. She is whining about sorting the laundry. She is getting a spanking. Another boy couldn't keep his hands out of the oatmeal while I fed the baby. But I admit the two youngest are the ones being the best behaved. I just want to crawl back into bed and wake up tomorrow. Oh, and my stinkin' sore neck doesn't help matters. It truly is a Monday...now if only things can perk up (I don't even want to see the way school will start). We'll be implementing lots of discipline today it looks like. Hope your day started off better than mine!

7 comments:

Jodie said...

Some days are just like that. And it stinks. Hopefully it gets better soon!

Kim said...

Hope your day gets better:)

Christine said...

I hope your day is better, now. I know how frustrating it is with a bed wetter. Stevie can stay dry, all of the time, but he sleeps so soundly at night that he was wetting the bed, often. He wears a diaper, every night, just in case.

Shari said...

Mine didn't start that way, but dealing with 22 First graders bounds to be that way at some point. I hope it got better!!

Anna said...

That stinks! We all have those days every now and then, hope the rest of your day was better:)

Sherry said...

Well, just thought I'd let you know that I'm having the same kind of day, so at least you're not alone! Hope it's going better tonight:)
Sherry S.

Darlene said...

Since you have 3 children that you are frustrated with think of 3 things that are positive about them and let them know that. It will only get better if you change your attitude also. I can say this I'm her mom:) I love you more than you can ever know. MOM