Monday, September 22, 2008

4 weeks

I can't believe Sweet Pea is 4 weeks old today. I really tried not to think about it because it makes me really sad to think how fast she is growing. If I thought about it too hard I'd probably burst into tears. Here are some pictures of her today. You can also click here to see a small web album of pictures. Regretfully I don't have any of Junior Squirrel...I really need to make a point to take some with him and the baby!
She's not smiling here but getting frustrated:

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amie said...

She is starting to look really alert. Precious.

Angie said...

So cute! That mad smile really really looks like Booty Shaker!!

Choppzs said...

She is so sweet!! Ok, and I have no guesses, actually my first thought was the circus, but why would you cry at the circus? lol

Jodie said...

wow 4 weeks already?! crazy! i love how much everyone loves her. and I have no idea what is in town... can't wait to find out though...

Kim said...

Do you think she will have blue eyes? The one pic w/ her on your leg, a close up her eyes look blue.
I can't believe she's 4 weeks old already.

momanna98 said...

Oh my goodness!! 4 weeks already?!?! WOW!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, a month already! It always feels like your pregnant forever and then once the baby comes, it goes so fast! She's adorable!