Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Lord Provides

Tonight I had the opportunity to meet the girls I think I've mentioned previously in regards to babysitting. From our homeschool group website I noticed there was a family in our neighborhood and my eyes quickly saw that they had teenagers. I thought, "Score!" I've been emailing them and finally tonight met them (I need sitters next week for some appointments). Let me tell you, it is a blessing! You never know what you'll get out of a 'Christian homeschooler'. They come in all sorts of 'packages'! I was fearing maybe they were hippies or something! But with names like Grace and Shekinah I figured it couldn't be too bad. I am so excited to have met them! Their dad is a pastor. They're parents are currently in South Africa preaching and singing! They got a kick out of the kids, even though the boys were majorly showing off. Grace, the older one, works at a daycare, but Shekinah is available to babysit. I feel so blessed to have met these girls and I'm thankful they're right down the street! Thank you Lord!!! Now I can't wait to see how it all goes next week...to see how the kiddos click with her!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

How wonderful to meet them and they are available to babysit for you. How old are they? I know you mentioned one working at a day care, I was curious how old she was.

Babyface74 said...

Good luck with the sitters. I know its a blessing to find some so close to you.

Jamie said...

Kim, they're 15 & 18

Jodie said...

Good deal!

Angie said...

I am so happy they are working out!! Now you will be able to do appointments with ease!