Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Whew!

I'm SO glad the craziness of my week is over! It really wasn't as bad as I anticipated. Today Sweet Pea had her skin tag removed. She was gone for not even 5 minutes! They put a little bandage on as it was bleeding a bit but it fell off when we came home. It began to bleed again a bit here and there through the day and I had a band aid on for awhile. I was a bit concerned, he didn't say it'd bleed but its finally stopped now. She just has one tiny dissolvable stitch there. I guess she only made one little squawk...but I still felt bad for her and was praying the 'whole' time she was gone!

And she cooed twice today!!! Once right at Booty Shaker- I know he liked that!

Our babysitter is such a great blessing! Her mom dropped her off yesterday and I briefly met her and then her mom came by today after I'd gotten home (before I got a chance to bring the sitter home). She stayed and visited for over an hour- it was such a blessed time of fellowship. It has been a long time since I've had somebody over to visit and I really enjoyed it!!!

The weather warmed back up today. I think its supposed to stay warmer for awhile so I'm going to try to take advantage of it and go to the park within the next few days...before I feel stuck inside!

I know there was more to update on but the baby is crying away upstairs...I really hate sitting in this basement and want my laptop functioning again!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad her appt went well. How cute that she cooed. I love when they do that. They are trying to interact with us.That's great you had a nice visit with the babysitter's mom. Hopefully you will many more visits with her.

Jodie said...

Man Jamie, you have to stop this. I don't check your blog for one day, and the next time I check you've posted a bijallion posts. ;) Cute pics - thank goodness sp's doing ok - good work on the leggo's and other school projects!