Monday, October 20, 2008

cracking up during prayer

I just couldn't help myself a bit ago as we were praying. Many times the kiddos call Sweet Pea a gift. So when Booty Shaker was praying he was saying how he wished she could be wrapped in a present under the Christmas tree so he could open it, but that she was in mommy's belly. Then Junior Squirrel prayed. He said something about SP being a gift also, but he said something about how sometimes he thinks she came out of a mailbox because she's a gift (I guess because sometimes we get gifts in the mail) but that she came out of my belly. Oh man, I was just shaking with laughter! I love these kids!!!

3 comments:

DDanielle said...

Every diner before praying we say "I love you Daniel, I love you Daddy, I love you Manu..." Even the dog and cat. Sometimes Daniel says it back but most of the time he just screams "LOVE YOU BEAR" during the prayer. We know it probably doesn't help to laugh but its so hard.

Kim said...

How sweet! Aren't kids prayers the sweetest and so meaningful?

Anonymous said...

That stuff is priceless!
Gina