Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm so angry I could just ________

You fill in the blank. If it wasn't enough that our LAPTOP cord got BROKEN now it appears our SCANNER is BROKEN also. It is a pain to find time to get in the basement on the computer for things...the laptop is so much more convenient! It is good, it keeps me away from the internet all day long but sometimes there are times when I need it (for school, bills, banking, etc). Today I went to scan a quiz and test for Chatterbox and the scanner wouldn't work. I figured maybe it had something to do with the cords as Zach rearranged them all last night. Finally I called and asked him if he did anything with it last night. His reply? "It may have fallen off of the tower." I'd wondered about that after the like zillionth time of trying to figure it out. Wouldn't be such a big deal but I depend on my scanner EVERY WEEK for school papers. I am beyond frustrated right now, its not like I can run to the library or Office store every time I need a copy of something! And its not like we have money for all of these things that are carelessly getting broken. So, I guess I will need to venture out later tonight and get some copies made...after all we can't put off science tests and other school things forever...

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Aww that's a bummer. :( Hopefully things get repaired and stayed repaired quickly for you.